Although many restrictions have been lifted we may still need to be vigilant and keep the event a safe environment for all so we have a basic frame work of measures should we need them in April for the event.
We successfully use the same measures for all our classes.
- All attendees will be asked to provide a lateral flow test each day (including Friday night) of the event.
- As much for our piece of mind and for yours we ask that you show us your vaccine card or pass if you want to rotate in class. (this may be a requirement for large events in the future)
- You will have the option of not rotating in class and sticking with your booking partner/bubble.
- At social dances we will provide a wrist band to indicate your social dance preference. e.g happy to social dance with anyone or would like to stick with partner/bubble
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer
- You are welcome to wear face masks in class if you wish
Lateral flow tests are easy to use and can be ordered free online from https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or from your local pharmacy.